Israeli privacy law
Compliance with Israeli law
Israel’s Privacy Act requires that personal data be collected and used in a legitimate, transparent, and secure manner.
- Database study and qualification.
- Analysis of required and applied levels of security.
- Practical recommendations.
- Reporting of databases to the authorities.
- Safe compliance.
- Organizational compliance.
External CISO service
A security expert at your disposal to monitor security and the relationship with the authorities.